502 Bad Gateway
To be the regional leader in providing nursing and healthcare education in a unique Catholic and hospital-based college environment.
The goals of the College are to:
- Emphasize a Christian value orientation to life.
- Create a caring environment that allows each individual to feel personally satisfied and reach his/her fullest potential.
- Promote academic excellence.
- Embrace professional standards of conduct as a lifelong value.
- Embody the traditions and reputation of the College.
- Foster an ongoing commitment to learning and to this educational institution.
The College values are as follows:
- Serve = Our 任务 is to improve the health status of the people we Serve
- Excel = Service Excellence for All Customers
- Respect = Respect for All People, Respect for Our Spiritual Heritage, and Respect for Our Differences
- Value = Valuing our time, treasures & talents & choosing to serve the community. Stewardship
- Engage = Engage Our People & Our Community
502 Bad Gateway
- 1927年至1989年 学生s lived in Victoria Hall, which was connected to the hospital and had 225 private dorm rooms. It was demolished in 1989 and replaced by the current GSH Medical Office Building.
2012 Expanding its programs, GSC began offering the Associate of Science in Health Science (ASHS) and the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degrees.
2015 400+ students were enrolled in the college’s three programs, there were 4,000+ living alumni and Endowments were valued at more than $3.6 million.
2016 With the retirement of Morris Cohen, James Hauschildt was chosen as the new President of the college.
2018 The groundbreaking for the first Phase of a $6.4 renovation project took place in January.
2018 In the Spring, GSC began recruitment for a new Medical Assistant Program with classes scheduled to begin Fall, 2018.
The Good Samaritan College campus is located in Good Samaritan 医院, part of the TriHealth medical system.
Our students practice their medical skills in our nationally-recognized Simulation and Skills Lab.
Study under faculty with doctorate degrees in their field.