welcome to the good sam alumni association!!
president: jacqueline l. wright ‘08
the alumni association hosts numerous alumni events, programs, and volunteer opportunities. we invite you to participate in our many alumni activities. throughout the year, we hold continuing education seminars, social gatherings, and other opportunities to network.
gsc thanks you
white coat ceremony (virtual) – january 25, 2021
white coat ceremony (virtual) – september 2, 2020
white coat ceremony – february 10, 2020
young at heart brunch – november 9, 2019
gsc town hall meeting – july 15, 2019
Give a Whoot for Humanity! GSC alumni & students Habitat for Humanity – April 6, 2019
alumni homecoming – april 26-27th, 2019
- brewery bus tour – april 26, 2019
- reunion luncheon – april 27, 2019
- homecoming at the zoo – april 27, 2019
gsc alumni and friends wine tasting – february 8, 2019
if we don’t have your current email, send it to email@example.com. you’ll be added to the alumni email list to receive activity reminders. your email will not be shared or sold to any group.
- facebook: if you are not following our gsc facebook page yet, “like” us. this is a great opportunity for you to learn about upcoming events and keep in touch with classmates.
- update your linkedin profile: a network is only as strong as those who participate in it! add your gsc education to your linkedin profile and follow the gsc linkedin page. if your information is not updated, former classmates cannot connect with you. update your linkedin profile now!
- support: help current students through mentoring and the gsc annual fund.
- participate: enjoy our fantastic events, such as homecoming!
the alumni advisory board seeks continued improvement and to do that we need you! we need your innovative ideas and fresh points of view. all alumni are invited to participate and there is no cost to join. we’d love to have you join the alumni advisory board and be a part of the future of gsc.
for more information about the alumni association please contact alumni services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513 862 2518.
some of the resources available to alumni are listed below. for more information, contact email@example.com
the blue streak: the alumni magazine is published once a year. it contains in-depth stories on alumni as well as class notes, alumni/college event information, and more.
graduate scholarships: scholarship funds are designated for formal education involving matriculation towards a degree. eligibility is limited to graduates of good samaritan hospital school of nursing/good samaritan college of nursing and health science. scholarships are funded through the annual fund campaign.
transcripts: transcripts can be obtained from the national student clearinghouse. the fee for transcripts is $6.25 per copy.
health sciences library: the library is open to alumni. it is located on the 3rd floor of the hospital. hours: monday – friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. closed weekends.
student success center: alumni are welcome to use computer/printer equipment during school hours. the student success center is located on the 9th floor of the college.
continuing education seminars: seminars are offered to alumni at no cost.